Friday, December 1

25 Days of Christmas Cookies Strikes Again!

 Hello everyone! I'm so thankful this blog is still here and still has followers! 

I hopped on over here to share that after many years, I am revisiting 25 Days of Christmas Cookies! I'm going to be blogging about it over on my current blog Four Arrows Homestead. I'm also sharing pictures on the Instagram account attached to the Homestead blog ScrunchyMama.Homesteader.

A lot has changed over the years. I have had two more children and life has had its ups and downs. We also started homeschooling in early 2016, although looking back on the activities I did with my girls, it seems we were already on track for that without realizing it. :) 

I have also grown so much as a person and a mother and I have this deep-seeded desire to get back to the simpler things and simpler way of living. Getting back to our roots of how our grandparents and great-grandparents lived. I know it wasn't easy -- simple doesn't have to mean easy. To me, it means less chaos, less places to go and things to do, less television and distractions from what really matters, and more nature, more family time, and deeper connections with Jesus. That is what I hope to have at the core of the current blog as I share our journey in trying to get there.

I do hope you'll join me there as you did here. Being here with you all was so enjoyable! I loved being a part of this community. 

Hope to see you soon!

All the best,

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Foodie Blog Roll Ad