Tuesday, February 22

CrockPot Tuesdays: February 22nd

Today I'm not at home so I'm not able to do a Crock Pot dinner. However, I didn't want to leave anyone hanging so I asked my Mom if she knew of anything off hand I could use for today. So today's recipe is courtesy of my Mom. (No pictures this week though. Sorry guys! I'll make it up you, I promise!!)




Mama's Crock Chicken


Frozen chicken breasts
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can condensed cream of celery soup
1 chopped onion
3 sliced up carrots


    If you have some potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, or celery hanging around, you can toss any of those in, too! Toss everything in the Crock Pot together. Cover, and let it go! The timing depends on your individual slow cooker, but a good range on low is about 6 to 8 hours. Check on it at about the 6 hour mark. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked. I think this sounds good over a nice pile of brown rice. Hope y'all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Foodie Blog Roll Ad